How do I charge my phone and listen to headphones at the same time with a Le Pro 3?

Cody Patterson

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
The LeEco LE Pro 3 comes with a headphone adapter but no way to charge the phone via a cable and listen to wired headphones. This is a problem especially when trying to plug it into a sound system or car that has aux in only. There are plenty of dongles for iPhone lightning ports that split to another lighting or UBS charger and a headphone port but I have not found a single one for USB C even though there are multiple android phone with no head phone jack. How does this even make any sense? Need some help 😅.

bramgoodwin

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
The LeEco LE Pro 3 comes with a headphone adapter but no way to charge the phone via a cable and listen to wired headphones. This is a problem especially when trying to plug it into a sound system or car that has aux in only. There are plenty of dongles for iPhone lightning ports that split to another lighting or UBS charger and a headphone port but I have not found a single one for USB C even though there are multiple android phone with no head phone jack. How does this even make any sense? Need some help 😅.

You are right. There are prototypes of charging /listening, but have not come to market yet.

This issue is why I hesitated to buy, but given the quick charging, I figure I can plug into a wall or use portable quick charge to get 50% more within 15 minutes.

Assume dual ability will come along soon.

My Le Pro 3 is coming today, so I will update once I get and try it.

Best to have regular or Quick Charge portable battery, if you use it a lot.

acrewdog

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
You don't. Bluetooth works great. The battery has a crazy long life. I'm completely happy with this phone after getting used to a few quirks.

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
You are right. There are prototypes of charging /listening, but have not come to market yet.

This issue is why I hesitated to buy, but given the quick charging, I figure I can plug into a wall or use portable quick charge to get 50% more within 15 minutes.

Assume dual ability will come along soon.

My Le Pro 3 is coming today, so I will update once I get and try it.

Best to have regular or Quick Charge portable battery, if you use it a lot.

cool my LeEco S3 mmay be coming today has well it was forecast too come on thursday but it may come today so i think it be cool if we got both of are phones at the same time am coming from a moto G 4 wish has not seen a android update since july 1st patch

bramgoodwin

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
I have had the Le Pro 3 for two weeks. It works great. Some items to get used to in the software, but generally has worked well.

The included ear buds sound great. And I got bluetooth ear buds from Anker for $30, which works well, and allows me to charge the phone at the same time I am listening to music.

Also got a Le Eco Portable Quick Charger, which has worked great. Can +30% in around 15 minutes.

Give us a review when you receive your unit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay