I bought the Pro 3 during Black Friday and was promised Direct TV free for 3 months.

Le Eco promised to send code?

Anyone receive needed Direct TV code?
    01-09-2017 01:39 PM
    I bought the Pro 3 during Black Friday and was promised Direct TV free for 3 months.

Le Eco promised to send code?

Anyone receive needed Direct TV code?
    Did you sign up for the free EcoPass that came with the phone? I thought I heard somewhere it was connected to that.
    01-10-2017 08:55 AM
    Did you sign up for the free EcoPass that came with the phone? I thought I heard somewhere it was connected to that.
    No, I didn't sign up for Eco pass. Thought they were sending code first?
    01-10-2017 10:10 AM
    No, I didn't sign up for Eco pass. Thought they were sending code first?
    Dunno then. It may have nothing to do with EcoPass, I just thought I heard it was connected.

Did you ask them? Atleast for me, they're very quick and helpful on their online chat and DMs on Twitter.
    01-10-2017 07:53 PM
    You must sign up for the eco pass in order to receive the code. I did and got the code last week
    01-12-2017 08:10 PM
    You must sign up for the eco pass in order to receive the code. I did and got the code last week
    Thanks for the information.
    01-13-2017 10:05 AM
    Thanks. Signed up for Eco pass and got Direct TV code. Set up Direct TV now account. But, it claims it wants to charge me $105 first?

How do you do it?
    01-14-2017 05:42 PM

Thanks, Signed sup for Ecopass and got Direct TV code.

You have to set up a Direct TV account.

Another oddity was the code only worked using the Chrome Desktop Browser. Tried using my phone and Safari browser on my MacBook Pro, but neither worked. I used the Chrome Desktop Browser and it worked. You have to give them your profile, plus valid credit card or pay pal, load the promo code and it should show you that you get the 3 months free. I also had to hit submit 3 times before it took the info and worked.

Finally, there is no customer service phone number. There is an online chat function, which I used, and they helped me to get it to work.

So, I did get the free 3 months, but it may take a little work.
    01-16-2017 01:10 PM
    Thanks, Signed sup for Ecopass and got Direct TV code.

You have to set up a Direct TV account.

Another oddity was the code only worked using the Chrome Desktop Browser. Tried using my phone and Safari browser on my MacBook Pro, but neither worked. I used the Chrome Desktop Browser and it worked. You have to give them your profile, plus valid credit card or pay pal, load the promo code and it should show you that you get the 3 months free. I also had to hit submit 3 times before it took the info and worked.

Finally, there is no customer service phone number. There is an online chat function, which I used, and they helped me to get it to work.

So, I did get the free 3 months, but it may take a little work.
    Yep, I just went through this process last night. It's a pain in the neck. I'll happily use it for the free 3 months, but it's not something I'd pay even $35 for. App is slow and glitchy, and the website only opens in very specific browsers.
    01-21-2017 09:04 AM
    Yep, I just went through this process last night. It's a pain in the neck. I'll happily use it for the free 3 months, but it's not something I'd pay even $35 for. App is slow and glitchy, and the website only opens in very specific browsers.
    Great. Yes, I will use use DTV for 3 months and cancel. Nice add on for free.

FS1 DOESN'T WORK?

Did you try Eco pass?
    01-21-2017 10:01 AM