Compelling evidence that Blackberry is doomed

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't buy BB stock either but I'm a proud Z10 owner (I have an HTC One also) and I think the company will survive. In trouble for sure, BUT navigating tough waters, and I like what they have done most recently, Chen as CEO for example, and Hiens and other (I'll temper my words) less than effective upper level executives OUT!

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry is a yesteryear company with antique devices and a fussy OS that appeals to a vanishing band of old age IT managers and fans that want the world to remain 2007 forever. The sooner this pathetic mess of a company collapses, the better.

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
But seriously when im in the L I see mostly android and iphones with a couple of bb and wp here and there.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using tapatalk 2 (Central n ohio Austin IL)

slagman5

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
It's so cute to see how short-sighted fanboys are. I don't get why it makes some people so happy to see another company do poorly, as if a lack of competition actually helps the consumers. Seriously. I wouldn't wish harm to any "competing" company simply for the fact that the more choices out there the better for the consumers. The fewer choices the better for the corporations... They are pushing for a duopoly, so they don't have to work as hard in innovation and don't have to compete as much in price. And you suckers are falling right into the trap.

guygardner73

Trusted Member
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Blackberry is a yesteryear company with antique devices and a fussy OS that appeals to a vanishing band of old age IT managers and fans that want the world to remain 2007 forever. The sooner this pathetic mess of a company collapses, the better.

BlackBerry 10 is not "fussy" at all. It's very simple and intuitive to use. It's malware free and does not have the "bolted together" feel of Android. It appeals to world leaders and captains of industry who demand simplicity and above all, world class security. The handsets are consistently of a high quality and win many design awards. BlackBerry was created for professional people in the first place and catered to consumers second. It's probably best to know what you're talking about before posting.