iPhone 4 is official!

Plan on jumping ship to the new iPhone?

• Total voters

POG322

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I watched the whole Steve Jobs deal this morning and the iphone4 leaves me underwhelmed honestly in terms of looks and aesthetics. I am not sure what I was expecting in those terms, but what I saw didn't give any "ooh, ahhh" factor. The Incredible is just plain to me, so it isn't a super model either...

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
it looks great....i like that part but i dont like the idea of soo thin. to me that is fragile if you ever put it in your jean pockets or something

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
the second option is what pisses me off most about stupid a$$ apple loyalists that dont actually know ish about technology but defend it to the death. Its LITERALLY just another device and in no way revolutionary

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
its probably because you are just another blind consumer that jumps into marketing schemes without actually knowing anything.

go away

vikingjunior

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Maybe in two years when the exclusivity deal runs out. Jobs is tapdancing as fast as he can to cover for the fact that his short-sighted greed in taking the AT&T kickback money has chained his products to the worst network and that the carrier's skyrocketing data rates will further strangle his growth.

Face it, when you're paying a small fortune for only 2GB of data and Wired magazine alone is a quarter of that, that means people will be afraid to buy too much content for fear of overrunning their limits. Since the iPhone and iPad are designed to be media content portal access devices for customers to pour in money, the fact that the roads are two-lane and unpaved with a 15 mph speed limit is going to get in the way.

Thing is, the deal must be made of kryptonite-reforced unobtainium if even the mighty Lord Jobs can't get out of it somehow. Karma's a b*tch, ain't it, Steve?

Apple = Arrogance!

Honestly all those people waiting for a Verizon/Sprint iphone and nothing! People will turn a blind eye to Apple in the long run.

paul_aka_paul

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I prefer PC to Mac because I know how to use a computer.
I prefer stick shift to automatic because I like to drive and not just steer.
I cut my own ringtones because I prefer Coltrane over Coldplay.

I don't want Job's prepackaged prettiness. I heart my Droid.

TechAd

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I think this will help, as a lot of people were thinking it would come with bigger screen, updated interface, and true video chat (over cellular network/cross-platform).

dark_dj27

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Iphone 4g and EVO Poll

I think it helped the evo.... you should read the fanboys defending it though its sad. I was reading another forum and one actually said now that apple has put video chat on a phone apple will once again have revolutionized the industry....

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I do like the screen and the camera on the new Iphone. I still plan on getting the Evo however, just went into a Sprint store near me. Sold out :)

Gmaxxx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
WOW LOOK ANOTHER IPHONE THAT DOES ALL THE SAME THINGS THE LAST # DID ONLY WITH A NEW OPTION THE HTC EVO ALREADY COVERD. OH AND A BETTER PICTURE ONLY A SMALLER SCREEN YAY! Sorry for the CAPS but I've been hearing about "Oh Apple just **** on Android!" all day and it's so not true and im sick of the Iphone 4 already. F**k Iphone 4!

Ok sorry again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech