Sync is experiencing problems... can't sync multiple calendars from one google account

runner_0711

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
**EDIT: I have already done some searching on this issue, and tried multiple suggestions from other users, but none have been successful for me. Plus I know this phone is newer...

I just got a brand new US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Axiom running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. I have one google account that is set up with several sub calendars. My problem is that when I try and sync my calendars, it will only sync my primary calendar associated with that Google Account.

I have tried clearing out Calendar and Calendar storage under Application Manager. I have also tried using the Google Calendar app, and it doesn't work any differently. I've removed and re-added my Google account several times, but nothing is changing.

I remember with my old phone, I had to make sure that on the web-browser view, all of my calendars had to be displayed, or they wouldn't sync with mobile.

As a side note, I also have two-step authentication configured, but I know that this cannot be the problem since my Gmail and Contacts are syncing just fine.

When I look in my Accounts & Sync menu, the Calendar checkbox under my Google Account keeps saying "Sync is currently experiencing problems. it will be back shortly)

Help??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12