Widget /time weather and battery level

Terrysteiner

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
to anyone here,

I have this widget on my phone and love it. for awhile it would notify inside the time circle of missed calls, texts or vms and it automatically stopped how do i set that up again?

Help and advice is appreciated and thank you in advance

Terry

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
If there's a settings icon (usually a little gear) on the widget, tap that. With many widgets, I think the only way to change any options is to remove it from the screen, and then re-add it.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
What widget exactly are you talking about ?
On what phone on what OS on what carrier? Stock or rooted? What did you last do before you noticed the change? Etc etc etc

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Terrysteiner

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the responses and apologize for not being more specific. Not sure of the widget name it is the one with the 3 circles - 1 for time/ 1 for weather/ 1 for battery level. My phone is the Droid Razr M. version 4.1.1

Also, with the last software update I lost my NFC is there anyway to get that back?

Terry

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
to anyone here,

I have this widget on my phone and love it. for awhile it would notify inside the time circle of missed calls, texts or vms and it automatically stopped how do i set that up again?

Help and advice is appreciated and thank you in advance

Terry
Try searching the google play store for One More Clock Widget by XXFFRON Software?