tablet not turning on

Jas Colder

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
hi

I have a Yeahpad pillbox7, that will not turn on and doesn't even show any signs of charging up.

any ideas of the problem I have please.

I also have another tablet that turns on but gets stuck on the screen that shows the scrolling android word and will go no further.

also help need on this one please.

Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you recall doing anything before this happened to both devices? Also, have you tried different chargers since the one you have may be defective (on the device not turning on or charging)?

Jas Colder

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
hi yes tried different chargers, tried charging via usb leads.

these are brand new so did nothing with them other than tried to turn them on.

23moxie32

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
My tablet also is not turning on was charging it while I it was on 0 % (tho7gh it started on 25%) it went black and shows it's charg8ng (the charging light) has been charging for 12 hours help? I have an asus transformer . 0ls excuse spelling I'm on a phone i'm not used to

technogeek019

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
give it back to the shop you bought it from and ask them to send it to the manufacturer my tablet had the same problem and i did that now it works

Alicia Downs

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I recently added something to my Android that said I did not have enough space, so I in error said yes to continue. Now it will not move past the "Sprint". It turns on and off over and over. Did I crash it, or do I just need to add space?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21