Hi everyone

My Samsung Galaxy S2 just went through a new update (the second one in 1 month). The first time I lost all my contacts. After the new update now they are suddendly back? (Good news for once..) However, my apps are gone. I can't see them. But if I go on the application manager, I can still se them. Also I can see the data in Myfiles. When I go to the playstore it says they are already installed. If I unistall them and reinstall them, they are still no visible. I really don't know what to do. It would be great if you could help me. By the way, the version it updated to is 4.1.2.
    I hope someone knows what to do...

Thanks a lot!!
    Lea
    06-26-2013 10:54 PM
    Hi everyone

My Samsung Galaxy S2 just went through a new update (the second one in 1 month). The first time I lost all my contacts. After the new update now they are suddendly back? (Good news for once..) However, my apps are gone. I can't see them. But if I go on the application manager, I can still se them. Also I can see the data in Myfiles. When I go to the playstore it says they are already installed. If I unistall them and reinstall them, they are still no visible. I really don't know what to do. It would be great if you could help me. By the way, the version it updated to is 4.1.2.
    I hope someone knows what to do...

Thanks a lot!!
    Lea

Have you tried rebooting into recovery and wiping cache? Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html
    06-26-2013 11:21 PM
    I have them back!! Thanks a lot! I'm so happy my phone is back !!
    06-27-2013 06:44 AM
    I have them back!! Thanks a lot! I'm so happy my phone is back !!
    You are welcome.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3
    06-28-2013 09:26 PM