Help finding widgets?

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey there! I'm using and HTC Droid DNA running ViperDNA but I was wondering where I could find the AOSP JellyBean analog clock widget? I'm a sucker for stock widgets.

Also, the google play music frankly sucks. I've found some info on widgets that supposedly work with Google Play music, but the threads are relatively old so I was wondering if anybody knew which widgets are supported to work with google play music. Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey there! I'm using and HTC Droid DNA running ViperDNA but I was wondering where I could find the AOSP JellyBean analog clock widget? I'm a sucker for stock widgets.

Also, the google play music frankly sucks. I've found some info on widgets that supposedly work with Google Play music, but the threads are relatively old so I was wondering if anybody knew which widgets are supported to work with google play music. Thanks!

Tried long pressing a blank Homescreen?

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Tried long pressing a blank Homescreen?

lol, maybe I worded the original post incorrectly. I have no issues adding widgets or anything, I'm talking about adding widgets from the market, like if anybody has found a good copy of the AOSP clock widget or if anybody knows of a music widget that will play Google Music (because the google music widget is terrible IMO.) I've found plug in music, and I like it but it doesn't detect album art from Google Play :'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
lol, maybe I worded the original post incorrectly. I have no issues adding widgets or anything, I'm talking about adding widgets from the market, like if anybody has found a good copy of the AOSP clock widget or if anybody knows of a music widget that will play Google Music (because the google music widget is terrible IMO.) I've found plug in music, and I like it but it doesn't detect album art from Google Play :'(

Sorry...no, like you i prefer stock.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ah, okay :( I've been using the plug in music widget, and I like it, but once again, won't detect album art. I'm gonna maybe try to contact the developer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie