Netflix not working on Lenovo tablet running 4.2.2

stickynades

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I get in to my account and everything's fine but when I try to play a video I get an endless buffer screen. Basically the video never loads and I can quit kill the app and I've tried reinstalling still no dice. There obviously nothing wrong with the device because I can browse the internet and watch videos on youtube its just that videos in netflix never load. Any ideas as to whats going on? Thanks in advance :) and sorry if this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it.

stickynades

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried to contact Netflix and asked them if they're aware of an issue?
They claim theres nothing wrong and that its the tablet but on the tablet hulu plus works and I'm watching videos in hd on youtube. Which makes no sense I can run netflix on my bad phone from metropcs. Its probably a problem with there app they just won't accept that though.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
They claim theres nothing wrong and that its the tablet but on the tablet hulu plus works and I'm watching videos in hd on youtube. Which makes no sense I can run netflix on my bad phone from metropcs. Its probably a problem with there app they just won't accept that though.

I agree with this assessment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech