internet issues

Pam Robinson

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a straight talk lg optimus dynamic ( l38c ) and while I'm talking to someone i can't use the internet until after the phone call has ended. i don't understand why. before i got this phone i had the lg logic with straight talk and i was able to look up things. while talking. on the. phone please help

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a straight talk lg optimus dynamic ( l38c ) and while I'm talking to someone i can't use the internet until after the phone call has ended. i don't understand why. before i got this phone i had the lg logic with straight talk and i was able to look up things. while talking. on the. phone please help

Welcome to the forums!
The issue can come into play. The carrier may have released an OS version that doesn't allow it any longer, the phone wasn't designed to do that, or any other number of reasons. However, in theory, since the net and calls use different band types, you are correct that any carrier should be able to offer voice and net use simultaneously.

Pam Robinson

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm just all confused when it comes to how phones work fine with a phone that u wouldn't think u could do very much with and then u upgrade bc its suppose to be better but turns out to be worse...i wish straight talk had a store i could walk into and say help me...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm just all confused when it comes to how phones work fine with a phone that u wouldn't think u could do very much with and then u upgrade bc its suppose to be better but turns out to be worse...i wish straight talk had a store i could walk into and say help me...

I understand the frustration. Any network should be able to talk and surf at the same time, until they merge voice and data on 4g (which is allegedly the plan). Most people don't realize that as of now, it can be done.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1