I have problem with my phone

zezan

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
So hi i buy a new phone prestigio 5430 its with android 4.0 ice cream sandwich version 4.0.4. cpu is 1.2 ghz. Problem is that i get a bit lagg on game pou and big lag on game rail rush but on minecraft a get no log and on temple run 2 i got no lag even on my huawer acned y 200 rail rush works better but its just on 800 mghz but on huawei dont work temple run. And my cpu is using 600 mghz when i nothing doing it is normal ? Maybe i should update my android version maybe it should help ? and last question does my phone with 1.2 ghz processor and 1 gb ram can sussport games like gta 3 ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with the Prestigio, and especially not familiar with Android devices with Intel processors. Your phone's spec list shows that it has an Intel Atom Z2420 processor, which is single core with integrated graphics. Single core processors in general aren't going to give very good performance on CPU-intensive apps like games, but it's hard to comment on how the Atom CPU compares with typical Android ARM CPUs like the dual or quad-core Tegra line. In addition, Intel processors have historically not been as smooth as ARM CPUs on Android devices, and it used to be that Intel processors could only run about 90% of Android apps (at least, that was the case in 2012). Things presumably have improved by now, but it might still be a reason for suboptimal performance.

Updating your OS is always a good thing to consider, but it's best to do so only if the manufacturer is providing it. So check Settings/About Phone/System Update to see if there is one available. If you try manually installing an update, you'll probably need to do a lot more research.

It's hard to comment on how well GTA3 would perform on your phone. 1 GB of RAM should be fine, but the processor is the real question. You'd also need to see if GTA3 is even compatible with your phone.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So hi i buy a new phone prestigio 5430 its with android 4.0 ice cream sandwich version 4.0.4. cpu is 1.2 ghz. Problem is that i get a bit lagg on game pou and big lag on game rail rush but on minecraft a get no log and on temple run 2 i got no lag even on my huawer acned y 200 rail rush works better but its just on 800 mghz but on huawei dont work temple run. And my cpu is using 600 mghz when i nothing doing it is normal ? Maybe i should update my android version maybe it should help ? and last question does my phone with 1.2 ghz processor and 1 gb ram can sussport games like gta 3 ?

Welcome to the forums!
It is possible you devices can run those games, just not very well. To make an example, it would be like buying a PC that has bare minimum system requirements for a game. It will run, just poorly.

EKs 0107

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
i have a problem with my phone, i have uninstalled fb application but memory is still not vacant , how can i recover my phone memory its already very less

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781