(if i have posted in the wrong section, i apologize!)

Hello everyone,

A few days ago my Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, updated to android 4.2.2, since then I have been having some really strange issues with the device

First off, my phone will randomly shut down all together whenever it wants too, even if it has plenty of battery or not even running any "heavy" apps
    Secondly, after the phone shuts off, it doesn't boot up correctly, it will shut back down at any stage during rebooting, and when it finally decides to get to the lock screen, it wont last long.
    Thirdly, the battery in the device will mysteriously drain completely, for example, last night the battery was at 45%, the phone "died" and when i plugged it into the charger and got it running again, it showed I had 0% of battery.

I have had the device no more than 6 months and have not rooted it.

Can somebody please provide any solutions if possible?
    09-11-2013 07:38 AM
    (if i have posted in the wrong section, i apologize!)

Hello everyone,

A few days ago my Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, updated to android 4.2.2, since then I have been having some really strange issues with the device

First off, my phone will randomly shut down all together whenever it wants too, even if it has plenty of battery or not even running any "heavy" apps
    Secondly, after the phone shuts off, it doesn't boot up correctly, it will shut back down at any stage during rebooting, and when it finally decides to get to the lock screen, it wont last long.
    Thirdly, the battery in the device will mysteriously drain completely, for example, last night the battery was at 45%, the phone "died" and when i plugged it into the charger and got it running again, it showed I had 0% of battery.

I have had the device no more than 6 months and have not rooted it.

Can somebody please provide any solutions if possible?
    Welcome to the forums!
    You can try clearing cache in recovery. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html
    Sometimes when a device updates, the data conflicts from old and new versions of the ROM can cause battery drains.
    09-11-2013 09:04 AM