Calendar not showing some birthdays

chenks

May 22, 2013
Visit site
OK, so i have all my contacts and calendar in my google account.
I added a birthday to one of my contacts (on the web version of my contacts google.com/contacts) and it shows up as expected in the web version of the calendar google.com/calendar (see screenshot).

untitled.JPG

However, when i view my calendar on the nexus 4 (stock calendar app), the new entry fails to show up, even though all calendars are fully synced etc (see screenshot).

Screenshot_2013-09-30-11-54-00.png

I have checked the contact details on both google.com/contacts and on the phone and the added birthday shows up correctly, it's just doesn't seem to want to appear on the phone version of the calendar.
I have checked that all calendars are synced on the phone (see screenshot)

Screenshot_2013-09-30-12-01-21.png

I have tried clearing the app data and cache for the calendar app - no change.

So.... any suggestions?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Might that a bit of time. I had this error with my university calendar feed but it was buggered in gmail too. I just manually placed them in rather than having it go live of another server e.g of fb's.

Might just take time, importing it is a pain as than it doesn't update when the original source does.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

chenks

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Might that a bit of time. I had this error with my university calendar feed but it was buggered in gmail too. I just manually placed them in rather than having it go live of another server e.g of fb's.

Might just take time, importing it is a pain as than it doesn't update when the original source does.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

i added it 2 days ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC