Need 4.1.2 Rom + Backup Question

Phil Schulte

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

So I have a device here that's not running well on 4.2.2. If I back it up using KIES will it be possible to install the older 4.1.2 Rom and then install the backup I previously made?
I'm asking cause I'm pretty sure that it wasn't possible to install a backup from a newer OS version (iOS 7) to my iPhone 4S running an older OS version (iOS 6).

And could somebody maybe tell me where to get a stock 4.1.2 Rom for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus? Call me stupid but I wasn't too successful when looking for it on google! :D

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Regards,

Phil

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!

So I have a device here that's not running well on 4.2.2. If I back it up using KIES will it be possible to install the older 4.1.2 Rom and then install the backup I previously made?
I'm asking cause I'm pretty sure that it wasn't possible to install a backup from a newer OS version (iOS 7) to my iPhone 4S running an older OS version (iOS 6).

And could somebody maybe tell me where to get a stock 4.1.2 Rom for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus? Call me stupid but I wasn't too successful when looking for it on google! :D

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Regards,

Phil

Try Samsung Updates.com
There is a bunch of ROM files there. You need to look for your exact model number and possibly region code. Once you have that, you can load the file via ODIN.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user