Can KitKat update on Karbonn Titanium S5

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The latest Android version, KitKat, has not been officially released. When it does, you'll hear more information from the manufacturer of your device as to if they will make it available for installation.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
my karbonn titenium s5 mobile in 1.2 quad core processor and android is 4.1.2 jelly bean please update my android version

It's likely the device may not be updated to KitKat if it hasn't been updated past 4.1.2. You may be auto build a custom ROM for the device but this will require knowledge of building ROMs and developing for Android .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

ashwinbabuv

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
my karbonn s5 not working its completely formated . after bricked my phone i just clicked volume down + power button someting shows and i connected my phone to pc it asks me to formate it to use i formated it and now it not switching on or nothing doing . no recovery mode . nothing .
please tell me what to do.... pleaseeeeeeeee

Aaryan Gupta

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I also have the same problem, and i am not able to find help anywhere . And wherever i find a person with this same kind of problem, there is no solution or reply of the karbonn. I want the help too, if you find any please send it to my mail too. aaryangupta13@gmail.com. please send if you find any i'll be very grateful of yours.
thank you
Aaryan Gupta,16

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463