Exchange ActiveSync - contacts

netwerx1

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I set up my ActiveSync account and it pulled in all the email, calendar, contacts, etc...but instead of just pulling in the actual contacts I have entered in my account, it's pulled in those plus the email addresses of everyone who has ever emailed me. Is there any way to filter those out?

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I set up my ActiveSync account and it pulled in all the email, calendar, contacts, etc...but instead of just pulling in the actual contacts I have entered in my account, it's pulled in those plus the email addresses of everyone who has ever emailed me. Is there any way to filter those out?

I believe some email accounts automatically save email accounts. I think you can edit your contacts on the server side and it should sync fine.

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

netwerx1

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I believe some email accounts automatically save email accounts. I think you can edit your contacts on the server side and it should sync fine.

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

No, my Exchange contacts are still intact on the server side, and sync'd properly on my other phones.

mfriedman79

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Same problem here. The revamped email client seems to be syncing the suggested contacts folder from exchange which I can't seem to turn off.

Another issue with the email client is it apparently can no longer use the Inbox as the source folder for the Email widget (or any other folder with subfolders it seems) unless I am just doing something wrong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE