New Android user here: Question regarding hyperlinks

amckey

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Just made the switch from iOS to Android and I have one issue that is bothering me about hyperlinks. Anything I click on requires that I hold the link in order to be taken to that page (web page, twitter link, youtube link, etc.) Is there any way to just have one touch links like iOS has? I'd much rather just tap something and be taken to the page than forced to hold it down and select it again.

Thanks for the help.

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hahah I switched from 4s to nexus 4 3 weeks ago. It way better. I dont think u can do that.

Posted via Android Central App on Nexus 4

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Just made the switch from iOS to Android and I have one issue that is bothering me about hyperlinks. Anything I click on requires that I hold the link in order to be taken to that page (web page, twitter link, youtube link, etc.) Is there any way to just have one touch links like iOS has? I'd much rather just tap something and be taken to the page than forced to hold it down and select it again.

Thanks for the help.

I think Android has had this but Apple suid and Google was forced to take it out. Though I can click on a web page link or youtube link or twitter link and be taken to the appropiate app.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR