about rooting samsung galaxy star s 5282

NVM5282

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
hello everyone

is it possible to root my phone without using a usb cable ?
whenever i try to install superuser it fails in validation with the recovery mode ..
i know that i have to install CMW firstly to do it well . but i dont have the usb cable
please some one answer me as fast as possible . i didnt sleep today . trying to find a way but everything isn't working :(

thanks all

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hello everyone

is it possible to root my phone without using a usb cable ?
whenever i try to install superuser it fails in validation with the recovery mode ..
i know that i have to install CMW firstly to do it well . but i dont have the usb cable
please some one answer me as fast as possible . i didnt sleep today . trying to find a way but everything isn't working :(

thanks all

Almost all root methods I know of at one point in the process require the cable.

NVM5282

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hope rooting goes well.
See you around the forums.

bro i rooted my phone successfully .. but i couldnt find chain fire for my phone
they say it doesn't support android 4.1.2
and i want to run gangstar west coast hustle on my phone :( or gangstar MV
when i open gangstar MV it loads till 20 pct and then closes .. can u tell me anything about those problems i face?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
bro i rooted my phone successfully .. but i couldnt find chain fire for my phone
they say it doesn't support android 4.1.2
and i want to run gangstar west coast hustle on my phone :( or gangstar MV
when i open gangstar MV it loads till 20 pct and then closes .. can u tell me anything about those problems i face?

Look for sSuperSU in Play.

As for gangstar apps, I don't know what they are.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

NVM5282

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Look for sSuperSU in Play.

As for gangstar apps, I don't know what they are.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
what does sSuperSu do? is it like chain fire 3d and install plug ins?
bro i already have supersu on my phone but when i installed chain fire it made boot loop
and had to make another frimware and root phone again ..
then later some one told me there is no chain fire for android 4.1.2 so my question is
is there any alternative program which can do same as chain fire 3d job?
thanks

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
what does sSuperSu do? is it like chain fire 3d and install plug ins?
bro i already have supersu on my phone but when i installed chain fire it made boot loop
and had to make another frimware and root phone again ..
then later some one told me there is no chain fire for android 4.1.2 so my question is
is there any alternative program which can do same as chain fire 3d job?
thanks

It is a superuser application that grants superuser permissions to apps that need it. I have always had it, and it does work beyond 4.1. However, if it is working for you to not have it, then I don't see any reason to get it.

NVM5282

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
It is a superuser application that grants superuser permissions to apps that need it. I have always had it, and it does work beyond 4.1. However, if it is working for you to not have it, then I don't see any reason to get it.

i already have it .. but my question is about installing plug ins like qualcomm and nvidia driver to be able to play games
chain fire 3d (not chain fire root) is the way to do that but it doesnt work on android 4 and higher ..
i want to get it or get anything like it to make these plug ins and play games normally
that's my question :)

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i already have it .. but my question is about installing plug ins like qualcomm and nvidia driver to be able to play games
chain fire 3d (not chain fire root) is the way to do that but it doesnt work on android 4 and higher ..
i want to get it or get anything like it to make these plug ins and play games normally
that's my question :)

Sorry, misunderstood.
As for anything like that I do not know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech