Cannot Update Galaxy S4 to 4.3

TxSteeler

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
It's on AT&T's side,something to do with the serial/IME #'s on certain SGH-I337's.
AT&T is currently "working" on the repair. That of course after they're telling me that they haven't heard of anyone having this issue.

Lots of folks with the same problem

SNaGem21

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Well, that's just dandy. My mother got an S4 at the same time I did, and she didn't have any problems updating (her phone practically forced her to do it) so I was completely stumped. Also explains why I got so little attention to the issue.

Hafiz Sohaib

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I have Samsung SGH I337
my current verion is mf3
i rooted it then i unrot it but it cannot flash through odin or any firmware not MDL nore MBD
now my cellfone shows new update is available i download it but while installing it shows error on 25% and restrts no able to update and
and in recovery mode when i want to wipe cache memory then also it gives error
i fed up to trying to flash it and unrooted comletly plz helpppppppppppppppppppppppp

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
My phone is doing the same thing except I have an s3. So I dont know what's going on either. I talked to at&t yesterday and the woman I talked to said that they rolled out the another batch of updates on the 8th so I guess people that haven't gotten it will start getting it soon.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49