pleaseeee I need help!!!!! Just got this samsung galaxy s3 today and im already regretting it.. the play stsore opens and loads apps and app infos but when I tap to download it just keeps showing that blue line that looks as if something were running accross it, it never actually downloads. My network is fine and I have tried clearing the cache and data but nothing seems to work. Please if you have any idea how to help me, please do im getting very frustrated. thank you
    12-17-2013 06:03 PM
    pleaseeee I need help!!!!! Just got this samsung galaxy s3 today and im already regretting it.. the play stsore opens and loads apps and app infos but when I tap to download it just keeps showing that blue line that looks as if something were running accross it, it never actually downloads. My network is fine and I have tried clearing the cache and data but nothing seems to work. Please if you have any idea how to help me, please do im getting very frustrated. thank you
    Welcome to the forums.
    Sometimes clearing the app preferences sometimes helps with Play issues.
    Settings>Apps (Application Manager)>Menu>reset app preferences.
    Welcome to the forums.
    Sometimes clearing the app preferences sometimes helps with Play issues.
    Settings>Apps (Application Manager)>Menu>reset app preferences.
    12-17-2013 07:38 PM
    Hello,

Why r u frustrated, this is not only your problem many people discuss that type of problem. This is your device problem, you just switch off the device and install again.
    I will hope solve these kind of problem.
    12-17-2013 10:52 PM