Why won't the Play Store let me download apps on new S3?

Xandra Kay

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
pleaseeee I need help!!!!! Just got this samsung galaxy s3 today and im already regretting it.. the play stsore opens and loads apps and app infos but when I tap to download it just keeps showing that blue line that looks as if something were running accross it, it never actually downloads. My network is fine and I have tried clearing the cache and data but nothing seems to work. Please if you have any idea how to help me, please do im getting very frustrated. thank you

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
pleaseeee I need help!!!!! Just got this samsung galaxy s3 today and im already regretting it.. the play stsore opens and loads apps and app infos but when I tap to download it just keeps showing that blue line that looks as if something were running accross it, it never actually downloads. My network is fine and I have tried clearing the cache and data but nothing seems to work. Please if you have any idea how to help me, please do im getting very frustrated. thank you

Welcome to the forums.
Sometimes clearing the app preferences sometimes helps with Play issues.
Settings>Apps (Application Manager)>Menu>reset app preferences.

vikramkyle

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Why r u frustrated, this is not only your problem many people discuss that type of problem. This is your device problem, you just switch off the device and install again.
I will hope solve these kind of problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol