Flash Player on Rooted 4.4.2

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Is there a easy way to get flash player on a rooted stock android 4.4.2. I don't want to use dolphin browser for flash player.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Adobe provides an archive with Android downloads here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Scroll down to the point Android downloads, get the version you need and manually install. You'll need to check the allow unknown source option from settings to allow the install. Let us know if you have any questions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

So I got the AOSP browser installer from playstore and installed the browser but flash player doesnt work on it. I get a black screen.
pe2ezeza.jpg

Last edited:

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Choices are limited. Dolphin works with a hacked flash player. I watch Amazon Prime instant videos all day w/Dolphin.

As posted above, I guess Firefox works but I've never tried it.

What don't you like about Dolphin?

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Choices are limited. Dolphin works with a hacked flash player. I watch Amazon Prime instant videos all day w/Dolphin.

As posted above, I guess Firefox works but I've never tried it.

What don't you like about Dolphin?

It's a pretty fast browser but it lacks real add ons and I'm not a big fan of its GUI. Firefox just got updated and its really fast now. I don't really need flash player any more.

But thanks anyways.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis