cant post picture comments on facebook

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
i updated my moto maxx to kitkat and since the update i cant post picture comments on facebook no matter what web browser i use! nothing happens!
like if a friend posts and i go to post a comment thats a picture when i push the camera button nothing happens. it works on my wife's htc one. anyone else have this problem?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Any reason why you use the browser and not the Facebook app?

On my Nexus 5, I'm still able to comment on FB pics when on Chrome. I don't press a camera button--instead, I just tap the photo, and then there's a comment thread to add to.

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Any reason why you use the browser and not the Facebook app?

On my Nexus 5, I'm still able to comment on FB pics when on Chrome. I don't press a camera button--instead, I just tap the photo, and then there's a comment thread to add to.

no i mean if someone posts then you wanna post a picture in the comment section as the comment, ya know? like the picture is your comment in their post

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I see what you're saying. On Chrome, I do get the camera button, and when I tap it, it asks me if I want to use Camera or Documents to complete the action. But you're saying nothing happens?

You could try resetting all app defaults by going to Settings>Apps, tapping the menu button, and tapping Reset app preferences.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I get the camera button as well in Chrome on my Nexus 5. The Facebook app does not have this ability............ STILL!

mrteaze

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My HTC M8 Just started this problem ...Facebook app will not let me comment or comment a pic but it will let me post a new post or pic

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49