Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I've dabbled some in ROMs and various ins and outs of working with Android and the Android system but this one I'm a little foggy on.

Could you please provide a little more information as to what exactly your trying to accomplish and hopefully someone with a little more knowledge can help you out.

Good luck!

Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central.

SkateTrash420

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
id like to tie in some mountpoints.... i was trying to do it through proc/mounts file however i cant edit it with romtoolbox pro because it wont save.... nor can i push a modified one because i get permission denied even though my system is mounted RW and givin chmod 0777 permissions

Last edited:

SkateTrash420

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I've dabbled some in ROMs and various ins and outs of working with Android and the Android system but this one I'm a little foggy on.

Could you please provide a little more information as to what exactly your trying to accomplish and hopefully someone with a little more knowledge can help you out.

Good luck!

Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central.

Here a copy of my. init....its encoded with some language, is there any way to decrypt it? it lloks like its an elf file as far as i can tell....is it possible to make it into a self file then recompile back to elf?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12