Attatchment upload progress bar for Hotmail?

ycc

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

I often run over poor connections. Attachment upload takes time. (I use Hotmail) I am often not sure if the upload is continuing ok and if it is worth waiting for.

In Chrome Webmail (Hotmail) I can see attachment upload progress. But using the web demands more bandwidth.

Is there a mail app for Hotmail that monitors this progress. How is "sending in the outbox" coming along?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi.

I often run over poor connections. Attachment upload takes time. (I use Hotmail) I am often not sure if the upload is continuing ok and if it is worth waiting for.

In Chrome Webmail (Hotmail) I can see attachment upload progress. But using the web demands more bandwidth.

Is there a mail app for Hotmail that monitors this progress. How is "sending in the outbox" coming along?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Hello! I don't think there is an App to monitor the outbox status of a message or attachment upload progress. You'll need to revisit the App and outbox folder to see if the email is sent. Checking the Sent folder will also let you know if the mail was actually sent or not.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey