allshare cast crashing with galaxy note 10.1, jb 4.1.2

Monica Williams1

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello Android Central,

My tablet was rooted and so I don't get automatic software updates. Have been trying to connect my allshare cast wireless hub but it crashes immediately after connecting. Samsung said it is that my operating system isn't up to date. They recommended the screen mirroring patch app and when I downloaded it, it said it wasn't necessary and so samdung said that it would only work if my OS was updated...I used OTA rootkeeper to temporarily unroot, but when I hit software update - I still get a message that my device has been modified and can't receive updates. Allshare cast says that it works with my model gt-n8013 and with 4.1.2 - also I have found that 4.1.3 isn't even out yet for this device :-/

Any ideas as to what this problem could be? Will truly appreciate it, hoping to somehow be able to use this tomorrow, yikes! THANK YOU!

Posted via Android Central App

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
It's one of those things with rooting.....its definitely what has broken your ability to use screen mirroring. For instance, I have a 2014, and rooted works fine. I have rooted my 12.2 pro, and it broke screen mirroring. That's why I'm looking in this section.

Look into triangle away. Be cautious, and read everything about it. It resets the binary counter(which trips and counts every time you root/rom) and fools the os into thinking it's all good.

I belive it's available in the play store. I haven't had a reason until now to use it, but it's not supporting my 12.2 yet.

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello Android Central,

My tablet was rooted and so I don't get automatic software updates. Have been trying to connect my allshare cast wireless hub but it crashes immediately after connecting. Samsung said it is that my operating system isn't up to date. They recommended the screen mirroring patch app and when I downloaded it, it said it wasn't necessary and so samdung said that it would only work if my OS was updated...I used OTA rootkeeper to temporarily unroot, but when I hit software update - I still get a message that my device has been modified and can't receive updates. Allshare cast says that it works with my model gt-n8013 and with 4.1.2 - also I have found that 4.1.3 isn't even out yet for this device :-/

Any ideas as to what this problem could be? Will truly appreciate it, hoping to somehow be able to use this tomorrow, yikes! THANK YOU!

Posted via Android Central App

Try imediashare on the play store.....Works great

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey