Get lost data back from Android 4.4 KitKat update on Samsung galaxy s4

xtremenorthwest

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Get lost data back from Android 4.4 KitKat update
I?m try to find a program that will be able to recover my sms text messages, voicemail, and other data that was lost after a system update to kitkat 4.4 on a Samsung galaxy s4. What happened is that the system update pop up on my phone to be installed, it did its thing, after the phone restarted there were many errors popping up after the install of the update that I was unable to use my phone. I took it to a sprint store and they said that the have to do a factory restore because something went wrong with the update, which they did. By doing that I lost all the data that was on there and not backup. I hope there is something out there to get the data back because I use the phone for my business and I had important things on there.

Thank you for your help and time

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Get lost data back from Android 4.4 KitKat update
I’m try to find a program that will be able to recover my sms text messages, voicemail, and other data that was lost after a system update to kitkat 4.4 on a Samsung galaxy s4. What happened is that the system update pop up on my phone to be installed, it did its thing, after the phone restarted there were many errors popping up after the install of the update that I was unable to use my phone. I took it to a sprint store and they said that the have to do a factory restore because something went wrong with the update, which they did. By doing that I lost all the data that was on there and not backup. I hope there is something out there to get the data back because I use the phone for my business and I had important things on there.

Thank you for your help and time
Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, you won't be able to retrieve this information. There are resources online that claim to work. Yet, I have not actually seen anyone be able to retrieve photos, texts, files, etc. that were erased on the device. In the future, be sure to backup whenever you reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon