Tap & Pay Function Gone

Ashalenko

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey, how are you? I'm using a Telstra (Aus) Galaxy S4, running KitKat (the leaked version that came out a few weeks ago). Prior to upgrading, I had tap and pay installed on my phone, that operated through the official app for my bank. When I upgraded, the app was still on my phone, and my card details still installed, app said tap & pay function was on and everything seemed fine. However when I go into NFC settings, it says no tap and pay services are installed. I tried uninstalling the app, and the card, but it still does not detect any card services. I figured I needed to download Google Wallet (couldn't remember if I did when the app first came out), however when I search for it in the Play Store, it does not display. Any ideas or suggestions on what I could do to get the tap and pay function back on my phone? Thank you.

Ashalenko

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. It says not available in my country but. Not sure if because I installed the leaked version of KitKat which was German. If I flash a version from another country with Odin, will it work?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz