Help with android jellybean version

Coulthart

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Okay so I have an HP tablet that I installed the android jellybean version onto. I have factory reset my tablet and it still said there was 3.5g still being used on my SD card. So I downloaded an app called SD card cleaner and that brings up all the junk on your SD card. It only has an option to delete one at a time so I started doing that. I erased about half a gig before the files got down to 1mb. So I still have 3gigs of used storage and right now and the only way I know how to clear it is by deleting 1mb files one at a time using SD card cleaner. Which means I'd have to manually delete over 3000 files, and that's if they don't start getting smaller which they probably will. Does anyone have a better solution, Im sure there's some android wizard on here that can help me:)

Posted via Android Central App

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I have an HP tablet that I installed the android jellybean version onto. I have factory reset my tablet and it still said there was 3.5g still being used on my SD card. So I downloaded an app called SD card cleaner and that brings up all the junk on your SD card. It only has an option to delete one at a time so I started doing that. I erased about half a gig before the files got down to 1mb. So I still have 3gigs of used storage and right now and the only way I know how to clear it is by deleting 1mb files one at a time using SD card cleaner. Which means I'd have to manually delete over 3000 files, and that's if they don't start getting smaller which they probably will. Does anyone have a better solution, Im sure there's some android wizard on here that can help me:)

hey welcome to the forums so basicly what your saying is you want to wipe you sd card?

Coulthart

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes sir! But I've factory reset, erased the SD card manually, used many SD card cleaning apps but still 3gb storage is being used

Mb Jones1

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Can anyone help me with reading mobi files on Lenovo s6000 idea tablet.
I loaded them and they will not show in me easy reader.:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance