S3: Lock Screen Features Missing after 4.3 upgrade

akiwitrace

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
HI

I have been trying like crazy to find out what has happened to my Lock Screen. Only yesterday I had to upgrade to 4.3 and my Swipe feature on the home screen was working fine. I don't like the pin option, I know there are reasons for it, security etc, but all the threads I have seen say enable multiple widgets or some such thing on lock screen, well after my upgrade it seems it is very different from what others are seeing in their lock screens.

I have tried scrolling left to right on the lock screen - nothing. I have looked through my widgets - nothing.
Any help would be so appreciated. I have attached a screen shot of what my lock screen looks like after the upgrade and I am not even sure how it went from the swipe option to the pin option because I did not intentionally change it knowing I prefer the swipe option.

Screenshot_2014-03-28-09-59-48.png

akiwitrace

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I have fixed this. Had to go to my encryption settings, enter my pin that was set and then choose the lock screen option but the widgets don't go. I'be been told this is probably more to do with Samsung than actual Android.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance