Bluetooth keyboard now working and available for Android / Droid

mmgtony

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

Sorry for posting i know some admin not like free advertisement but i did not know how to let people know about this.

I released my Android / Droid driver for bluetooth keyboards this week.

It works with SPP keyboards and can be found here:

Here if anyone interested: mymobilegear.com

I only have a G1 to work with so if anyone interested in testing the driver and have a SPP keyboard and other Android/Droid device please let me know.

In return for using your Android or Droid device to test the driver with one of the supported keyboards I can offer you a free registration key.

* When asking for keys, i will need your keyboard MAC Address. Just post your request in this forum and i'll respond with a key.

thanks everyone...

Admin sorry for posting this if its not cool. its okay if you have to remove it.

Last edited:

mmgtony

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just received a response from one of the resellers for the Freedom Universal 2 SPP/HID Bluetooth keyboard.

This is a quote from them:

“We carry this item pretty consistently, however currently it is showing to be in low numbers in our inventory. We have generated a coupon code for your users, please pass along the savings to your members, they can use the word "mymobilegear" in the promo field when checking out to save an additional 15% off of there whole order.”

This is the site: url wirelessground.com/blke

Regular is $149.99 and they have it on sale for $89.99 so you can receive an additional 15% off.

I hope this helps some of you…

Happy holidays…

Natolx

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I just bought the keyboard(thanks for the discount), it should arrive after Christmas and I have a droid(upgraded with Android 2.01). I'm willing to test the drivers for you. Just email me the driver at.... {nat1000000@aol.com}. I would've sent this in a pm... but I can't yet stupid 5 post requirement

mmgtony

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Everyone...

December 31st, 2009 is the cut-off for my free key offer. I you have your keyboard please submit your Mac address ASAP.

I know some of you only found this thread only recently. Unfortunately I cannot extend this offer indefinitely.

For those who did supply their Mac address, thank you for helping in confirming the driver does work and be sure to check periodically for updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21