Contact and speed dial lost after updating OS

sakitjiwa

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
So I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand ( GT-I9082 ) , and i had updated it to 4.2.2 , since i updated the OS , the contact and speed dial was gone , i've been looking about the solution , some says the contact and speed dial was deleted , and replaced with the direct dial widget . So , i look on the widget , but i don't found the direct dial .
Others say , use the Favorite contact . So i tried , and placed it . Then , i tried to add contact , but a notice come , says " Unfortunately , the process Favorite contact has stopped worked "
And I found another problem , if i press the emergency call ( while the phone on lock ) , then press the asd.PNG a notice come says " Unfornately , the process com.android.phone has stopped " and the signal is refreshing.
Do you guys have solution ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you show us a screenshot of the Widgets list, where the D's would be? I thought Direct Dial was standard on all Android devices.

sakitjiwa

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks.
So i try do a factory reset about 3 times , and look at the widgets , but the contact and speed dial still not found. And i found a new problem , after i login to the play store , a notice pop up says " Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped. " and it coming many times , after i close it , 5 second later it come again , and it keep happen . So i search on this forum how to fix that thing , so i tried to reset all of my app prefences = not work , clear the media storage data = not work , clear the contact storage data = not work. And then i do a factory reset , and the phone back to normal , but it problem come again , after i login into play store .
As your request , i do a screenshoot/capture of the widgets list , but the screenshot won't save, in the notification it says " Unable to save screenshot. USB stop ..... "
Tomorrow i am going to bring the phone to samsung center.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech