Android L crash / KitKat No Sim card

Trebor11

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey there,
(before reading please notice that I am from Germany and that here could be some mistakes, so please don´t blame me for that ;) )
some months ago , I installed the Android L developer preview on my Nexus 5. Everything worked fine. But sometimes I had a bug: When unlocking my phone the keypad was still transparent, the navigaton bar was invisible and I was put back to the lockscreen. With a restart everything worked fine again. However saturday evening it crashed: I had this bug, so I turned off my Nexus. When I wanted to restart the phone it allways stayed at the Google logo. Even a factory reset from recovery mode didn´t helped.
So I flashed Android 4.4.4 and I was able to launch the system again. But from that point my phone did not detected my micro sim card anymore. Furthermore the apps Google Earth, Play Store, the camera and the Gallery crash immedeatly after starting them.
Factory resets don´t work neither from the system nor from recovery mode. Reflashing KitKat doesn´t help either and when I flash the L preview again my phone still doesn´t launch anything after the Google logo.

Thanks for your help

Trebor11 / Robert