Lollipop wallpapers

HFL

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I upload it to zippyshare: http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/3046680/file.html

Cuz everybody get this Message
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

rsolomonjr1

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
somebody send it to me and I can put it up on a server.

i put one up but the one from Zippyshare works. hit reply if you need and I'll mass PM tonight.

Last edited:

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
How come bright, garish colors are bad when Samsung does it, but wonderful when Google does it? These new themes are every bit as bad as anything Touchwiz offers.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
How come bright, garish colors are bad when Samsung does it, but wonderful when Google does it? These new themes are every bit as bad as anything Touchwiz offers.

I'm not sure they're wonderful or not based on who does it. Most of these, IMO, are ugly. I don't know yet how well they fit with the rest of the theme but I personally wouldn't use most. A couple are alright, but I really liked the geometrical & colorful number abstracts.

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
The zippyshare link isn't working for me either, ES file explorer is telling me its a bad zip file...

Posted via G3 on the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20