Why is my my Ematic Eglide XL Pro internet tablet showing recovery tool 3e and sticking?

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
my ematic eglide xl pro internet tablet is showing recovery tool 3e and stucking

i am new to tabs.i got a unsreviceable ematic eglide xl pro internet tablet. I reached upto recovery tool 3e stage. iam getting a message screen that factory settings are reset. how to reload OS android 3e. pl some one of u guide me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my ematic eglide xl pro internet tablet is showing recovery tool 3e and stucking

Welcome to Android Central! 3e only refers to the version of the Android recovery menu. What happens if you select Wipe Data/Factory Reset from that menu?

You're completely new to Android devices? Trying to reflash the stock firmware on a bricked device is pretty advanced, and I'm not sure how much help you'll be able to find, since it requires being able to locate the proper firmware, then being able to flash it. This can be difficult for uncommon off-brand devices. If you're completely new to Android devices, I suggest you look into getting a device from a decent brand like Samsung, Google, Asus, Acer, LG, or Lenovo. This will greatly improve your user experience. Don't let a subpar device detract you from Android!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm