Why doesn't my Nexus 10 work after Android update?

frostern

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
HELP! Nexus 10 doesn't work after android update

I updated my wife's nexus 10 yesterday with the new Android OS Lollipop.
Now things doesn't work properly anymore
I've updated all installed applications and I've deleted cache and program data for chrome and pintrest.
But websites and posts doesn't load/loads extreeeemely slow or times out all together by the looks of it (although some websites, but few, loads OK).
Pintrest that my wife uses every day, several times a day is hopeless, its mostly just stuck in loading the content its supposed to use.

HELP! my wife is killing me and I don't know what to do!

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: HELP! Nexus 10 doesn't work after android update

I would call Samsung or google and let them know right away. They may have a fix for you or have you send it in. Maybe reloading the software would work.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine went to the bootloader and displayed "No command" as an error. Other than that and turning on and off it does nothing. Sometimes I can give a basic command from the bootloader like wipe user data but that is it.

Posted via Android Central App

David Fish

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

is the tablet rooted or anything special. some app producers have not yet made there apps able to work on Android 5.0. they will be updating in the next few weeks.

Posted via the Android Central App

David Fish

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

did you do the over the air (OTA) update or did you do it threw your computer and the android sdk software (which is a much better way and safer) the more you tell me the better i can help. and get you back to pinning 👌

David Fish

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I updated my wife's nexus 10 yesterday with the new Android OS Lollipop.
Now things doesn't work properly anymore
I've updated all installed applications and I've deleted cache and program data for chrome and pintrest.
But websites and posts doesn't load/loads extreeeemely slow or times out all together by the looks of it (although some websites, but few, loads OK).
Pintrest that my wife uses every day, several times a day is hopeless, its mostly just stuck in loading the content its supposed to use.

HELP! my wife is killing me and I don't know what to do!

i need to know which way you updated the tablet. it sounds like the wifi driver isnt working properly. or the tablet wasnt updated properly by the ota system update. best was is to go to developers.google.com and download the system image and for the nexus10. and use android sdk to push and apply the update. it took like 30 minutes to wipe clean, transfer system image, install system image and first time start up lollipop 5.0. and thats with a quad core desktop computer. easiest way is to download and install Wugfresh Nexus Tool kit 1.9.7 on your computer. and it automatically does it for you after a quick automatic setup