Hi,

So, for the prologue:
    I've recently tried setting my headphones volumes higher, and ended up in a bootloop.
    I've researched some, and some people even mentioned it as a soft brick.
    I factory-resetted, and flashed my stock ROM via the LGFlashTool updated it to the latest version, and then restored everything with Titanium Backup (I didn't have Nandroid). I also installed TWRP and Nandroid so this won't happen to me again.

Ever since then, my kernel is wakelocking all the time. I never get a deep sleep for over a few minutes. Checking with BetterBatteryStats, I see just a buttload of kernel proccess always wakelocking. I have no idea what to do.
    I'm adding the text file that BetterBatteryStats produced, hoping someone can help.
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    12-13-2014 10:43 AM
    I'd suggest flashing a new ROM, or the stock ROM, after performing a full wipe: system/data/cache/boot. You can do this through recovery.

Flash the ROM and keep an eye on it. Let us know how it goes.
    12-13-2014 11:35 AM
    I'd suggest flashing a new ROM, or the stock ROM, after performing a full wipe: system/data/cache/boot. You can do this through recovery.

Hmmm... Can I restore my Nandroid backup afterwards? I can't afford to lose everything.
    12-13-2014 12:16 PM

Well.. I wiped everything thriugh TWRP and reflashed.
    When I tried restoring through Nandroid, I had some wierd issue where the screen went black and it said something about fastboot..
    I reflashed again and yet the same thing is happening with the kernel wakelock.
    I dunno what to do.
    Anyone?
    12-14-2014 01:38 AM