google play service incompatible

landzki

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Pls help.
Google play service is missing on my cloudfone 430d android mobile but when I'm trying to install it it respond uncompatible with same shared user id. I've done lot of ways even resetting my device and re start it again still can't install it. I've even un install update of my play store and update it again still can't install it. Please help I can't link my games and other apps with out google play service update

Posted via the Android Central App

ahamed ibrahim

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Pls help.
Google play service is missing on my cloudfone 430d android mobile but when I'm trying to install it it respond uncompatible with same shared user id. I've done lot of ways even resetting my device and re start it again still can't install it. I've even un install update of my play store and update it again still can't install it. Please help I can't link my games and other apps with out google play service update

Rose Anne Gologabin

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
How can I fix the google play services.I really need to fix as soon as possible.I don't know why its still says incompatible application the same shared id. Something like that. Pls help asap

Edison Beltran

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Pls help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995