Sorry, seems I forgot to log in!

Here goes again:

Greetings form South Africa!

This is my first post on this forum, so apologies if this is in the wrong section!

Needless to say I am a complete novice with android so I don't know where to start with troubleshooting.

I am in bit of a bind here. As the title suggests, I think I need to do a completely fresh install of Android 4.4.2 on my Prestigio PSP 5508 DUO.

Some Background:
    I have rooted my phone with KingoRoot and for the last round used the Titanium Backup app to uninstall the default Message app and The pre-installed office suite 7.
    After that my Google news stand app stopped working with a message saying it stopped working.
    I decided to do a factory reset, because I thought it might resolve the issue... That was a mistake it seems.

When My phone rebooted after the factory reset, everything was messed up. the setup wizard keeps crashing and I get error messages from almost all the google apps.

The Problem:
    I have not backed up anything, so there is nothing to fall back on.
    My question now is, is there a way to do a fresh install of the Android OS along with the needed drivers? - same as you would do when formatting your pc: fresh install of windows, install the drivers, then move on to the programs you use.

On the Prestigio site I have found a firmware update download, maybe something inside here can help? - I have tried to post a link, but I cant, apparently I need 10 posts or something.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    03-27-2015 03:21 PM