How do I stop my phone from continually boot looping after I updated to Lollipop 5.0.1 to 5.1?

A

AC Question

My phone keep bootlooping after i update Lollipop 5.0.1 to 5.1

I'm using Nexus 5.I'm in a rather sticky situation here, so after i updating to 5.1 via Wifi the i let it installing the new update. I left it until it's done while i sleep. ut when i woke up, it's in bootloop mode. At first, i thought it was normal,but for the next 30 minutes its clearly that there's something wrong. Then i restart it.Thinking that it might be work,but no.Then i went to recovery mode and trying to clear :cache partition",wait for it and then it's bootlooping again, waiting for another 30 minutes then still cant get it right.Then i try to let it off then charge it and try to boot it again but still no good answer.Then i try to update it from computer with ADB. BUT, I've discovered that my drivers aren't working, I can't reinstall them as I can't turn USB debugging on. (God know why it's off :/)
I'm stuck in a bootloop with no custom recovery.The i try to factory reset my phone. Wait until its finished but still bootlooping for an hour.

Anybody got a way of installing the right drivers without USB debugging?
Thanks in advance to everyone and anyone!

NYVET

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: My phone keep bootlooping after i update Lollipop 5.0.1 to 5.1

Had same issue. Factory reset solved it. Hate doing that but it worked.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay