Dell Venus 8 Andriod tablet stuck on logo, can boot into recovery mode but nothing else. What should I do?

shadowneko003

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Dell Venus 8 Andriod tablet stuck on logo, can boot into recovery mode but nothing else.

Hi

I have a Dell Venue 8 android tablet and it's stuck on the boot logo. I can get into recovery mode and do a factory reset there (the screen where guts are spilling out of the Android mascot), as well as clear partition cache, but it won't load pass the Dell logo. I believe it was on 4.2.2. I have not rooted nor done anything to the tablet other than surf the net, play app games, and download shows.

Prior to all of this, it was giving me trouble and I decided to restore it. Only problem was that the factory reset button in the setting wouldn't work at all, so I went thru the hard reset method.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Dell Venus 8 Andriod tablet stuck on logo, can boot into recovery mode but nothing else.

Welcome to Android Central! Considering you've already done a cache partition wipe and a factory reset, I'd suspect a hardware problem, perhaps with the motherboard. Contact Dell. Is it still under warranty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze