Will my LG G2 get the Lollipop update (AT&T)?

ali235

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
lollipop on at&t lg g2(d800)

hi. i bought a lg g2 last and this is my fourth question about it. i am currently living outside the states and i have an unlocked lg g2 d800 and currently using another carrier's sim. my question basically is will i get lollipop?

PS: Those who already have lollipop on at&t lg g2 can you please share your experience.

Nicholas Audy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: lollipop on at&t lg g2(d800)

Sorry but i don't have an lg g2, I'm just saying that if you are now on kitkat : stick with it. The theme is fail, kitkat is more modest and awesome, most app on playstore still doesn't support lolipop 100% because most people still using kitkat. But so far, my one plusone doesn't have a serious issue but still like kitkat better. I do hope you got the 5.1.1 update than the 5.0.2 tho. They say 5.1.1 fix all the bug on lolipop (not sure)

Posted via the Android Central App

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: lollipop on at&t lg g2(d800)

hi. i bought a lg g2 last and this is my fourth question about it. i am currently living outside the states and i have an unlocked lg g2 d800 and currently using another carrier's sim. my question basically is will i get lollipop?

PS: Those who already have lollipop on at&t lg g2 can you please share your experience.

I have a friend with a Verizon LG G2 who took the Lollipop update.
He has had nothing but problems and no battery life.
Wait for a revised update!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech