Failed Lollipop install, what should I do?

d_cravens

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Failed Lollipop install

Hi all! I have at&t galaxy note 3. I recently tried to get the lollipop update on my phone. The update file was successfully downloaded but when my phone tries to install the update, i would a message saying "Install Interrupted". I tried factory restoring my phone in hopes that the update will install but I still got the "Install Interrupted" message. Does anybody have any advice on how to get this update installed on my phone? Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Failed Lollipop install

Hi all! I have at&t galaxy note 3. I recently tried to get the lollipop update on my phone. The update file was successfully downloaded but when my phone tries to install the update, i would a message saying "Install Interrupted". I tried factory restoring my phone in hopes that the update will install but I still got the "Install Interrupted" message. Does anybody have any advice on how to get this update installed on my phone? Thanks!
Try updating through Kies. you can get it for free from here: Kies

If that still doesn't work, you may need to format the SD card since the download is probably stored somewhere on the internal memory. Let us know how it goes.

d_cravens

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Failed Lollipop install

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately when I tried updating with Kies, it said that the current firmware was up to date. When I tried formating the Sd card and updating, I got the same "install interrupted" message.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm