Why does my Bluetooth disconnect when trying to make a call from my BMW e60 2006 after update to Lollipop?

A

AC Question

Bluetooth disconnecting when trying to make a call from bmw e60 2006 after update to lollipop.

After updating to the new software lollypop on my Samsung note 3, I have been having problems connecting Bluetooth to my bmw e60 media centre which had no problems when I was on the previous software kitkat. Every time my phone connects to the cars Bluetooth the connection is visible in the cars screen, as soon as I try to make a call the phone Bluetooth disconnects from the cars system and I am unable to make a call. It is very dangerous as I am unable to stop on the motorway to make a call as my car is my office as I am an engineer on call and unable to make calls. I have tried my previous phone which was an iPhone which does not have this issue at all. Please find a resolution to this problem as we did not have this issue before this update. You guys are the geniuses, please help. Thanks Mr Mistry.

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth disconnecting when trying to make a call from bmw e60 2006 after update to lollipop.

i was having the same problem when i was connecting my galaxy Note II to Land Cruiser Prado 2010 .. try to keep your phone discovered by other devices and remove the timing .. so that will be easier .. and i think Wi-Fi if it is not connected to internet .. if still doesn't work .. backup your phone and try factory reset and try to connect if not then try hard reset .. it solves most of those problems all the time .. if it doesn't connect then send it to Samsung services ..

Send from Android Central App on Samsung Galaxy Note II