Android M (Nexus 6) + Android Wear (Moto 360)

wtupyo

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Possibly a bug - running Android M on Nexus 6 and seems that trying to pair back up to my Moto 360 and neither device finds each other.

Setup tried through both Moto Connect and Android Wear apps, not restoring watch would not pair. After restoring the Moto 360 back to factory, was able to pair up together correctly with Android Wear app and continue on my happy way!

Just kind of a heads up in case anyone else runs into problems, try resetting your watch!

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Possibly a bug - running Android M on Nexus 6 and seems that trying to pair back up to my Moto 360 and neither device finds each other.

Setup tried through both Moto Connect and Android Wear apps, not restoring watch would not pair. After restoring the Moto 360 back to factory, was able to pair up together correctly with Android Wear app and continue on my happy way!

Just kind of a heads up in case anyone else runs into problems, try resetting your watch!

So were you trying to pair your phone with a watch without resetting it? I have a G Watch and N5 and if I'm not mistaken, the watch must be reset to pair with a new phone or the same phone if it has been wiped.

gboudrea

May 29, 2015
Visit site
There is at least one issue about Wear, in the Android M bug tracker. Android Wear crashing popups popping all over the place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol