I don't want Lollipop 5.0., how can I stop it?

A

AC Question

I Don't want Lollipop 5.0.

I upgraded my galaxy note 3 to lollipop 5.0. AND HATE IT ! I have a old stock new note 3 also and though about activating it. I want to KEEP the previous OS. either jellybean or kitkat. If I activate the phone with the previous OS on it. How can I keep the phone from DOWNGRADING to lollipop 5.0.? Will it give me the option to chose whether to keep previous OS or will it download the lollipop automatically without my permission. Thank everyone for the time!

jredfox

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: I Don't want Lollipop 5.0.

I have the same problems that you mentioned. The battery is failing all of the time, where it used to be good for about 2-3 days. Also the wireless seems to drop or not connect at all. All very weird "upgrades". I am not so tech savvy as others, however I came across this post on craigs list. (you can do a search on Craig's List Boston for "lollipop" or just send me a private message) I paid this person $30. I am back to KitKat and couldn't be happier. I was going crazy with Lollipop. She was awesome at downgrading Lollipop to KitKat for me. Hope this helps you guys.