Can I get some help with a problem with Download Andriod?

rohan raverkar

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Problem with Download Andriod

I have latest Andriod OS with MotoG2, for last one month i am not able to download anything. No attachment from Gmail, Play store doesn't work. Download sign appears and then disappears without any error, its frustrating..!! I tried resetting my google profile, uninstalling Google Play updates...but nothing seems working, plz help...

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Problem with Download Andriod

I have latest Andriod OS with MotoG2, for last one month i am not able to download anything. No attachment from Gmail, Play store doesn't work. Download sign appears and then disappears without any error, its frustrating..!! I tried resetting my google profile, uninstalling Google Play updates...but nothing seems working, plz help...

Welcome to Android Central!

Dd you update to 5.0 Lollipop?

rohan raverkar

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site

Yes, I did. it was working perfectly, but somehow its not working now. Not wokring through crome as well. Download icon appears and disappear immediately... Its really frustrating. I cleared all catche, uninstalled play store updates, clear data. Check for sufficient memory. Restarted

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I did. it was working perfectly, but somehow its not working now. Not wokring through crome as well. Download icon appears and disappear immediately... Its really frustrating. I cleared all catche, uninstalled play store updates, clear data. Check for sufficient memory. Restarted

Last resort is a factory reset. There have been a lot of people having issues after they update to Lollipop. Most are cleared up when they do a factory reset.

When you say you cleared all cache, does that mean you cleared the partition cache as well from recovery?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781