Any information on LG Realms?

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I have an LG Realm that runs the Boost mobile network. I am needing information on ROMs, flashing, twrp, just anything that any one might think would be helpful. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cyngn Ray

Official Cyanogen Support
Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I personally do not have any kind of info on the device. I know that there is no official CM support, and that the device itself has been discontinued. Devices running on Boost present different challenges than other carriers. Good luck with your google searching!

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
As far as I have researched, unfortunately there aren't any. Also, they are not able to handle flashing. I like Xposed it has all the customising you can think of. Also, you only need to root your LG. It is very easy to root. I like using kingroot. Hope this helps.

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
As far as I have researched, unfortunately there aren't any. Also, they are not able to handle flashing. I like Xposed it has all the customising you can think of. Also, you only need to root your LG. It is very easy to root. I like using kingroot. Hope this helps.

The device is capable of flashing. You could try a ROM from the LG Ultimate 2 since they are basicly the same devices just with a different name.

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I would do MUCH research on that assumption before I did any kind of flashing.

I have. It's a W5C device so it would work. On the LG open-source site when you look for the kernel source for the LG Ultimate 2 it gives you realm souce code and when I looked at the boot.img files they where identical. If a W5 ROM can work on the W5C then you can be sure a W5C ROM will work on a W5C. The recovery images also work on both devices. I have the Ultimate 2 so I have learned a good bit about the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance