Why can't I find the Lollipop update for my Galaxy Note 4?

A

AC Question

I can't find Lollipop update for my Galaxy Note 4

I have a Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H and it has got 4.4.4 Android system and when i try to update software it tells me that I have got the latest update ... I tried to download Lollipop software using Kies but when i press (Firmware upgrading and installation ) and after it gets 100% it tells me (Firmware upgrade failed .. unknown error occured ) ... I have got no antivirus and my firewall is off ... I tried the Kies stuff on two computers ( windows 7 ) and i've got the same problem ... I also tried running Kies as adminstartor but nothing changed .. I also tried using the SmartSwitch programme but it tells me the same ... please can anybody help me to find a solution and to install lollipop 5.0.1 to my mobile ...
Thanks in advance :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can't find Lollipop update for my Galaxy Note 4

Download firmware: G900HXXU1BOA7_G900HOXY1BOA7_SKZ.zip - SamMobile is the 5.0 version for your phone.

Read [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN. It might look scary, but by the 10th time you flash a Samsung, it's boring. (It can take up to 15 minutes to boot the first time after you flash a Lollipop ROM, so don't get nervous.)

Before doing anything else, though, read Backing up an Android Device if you don't keep your phone backed up at all times. Flashing a ROM isn't like an update - you lose all your data, pictures, contacts, etc., so back everything up, flash the ROM, then restore everything. (Trust me, it works. I'm on my 3rd ROM on a Note 3 this weekend, and I'm flashing another one tomorrow, which is the one I think I'll keep [which is why I saved it for last]. It's been a boring weekend.)