Google Voice keeps repeating the search result and it does not stop, how can I get it to stop?

aleixai

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Google Voice keeps repeating the search result and it does not stop

Hi,

I need help on this, i just got this tablet 2 days ago and everything else is perfect except the google voice feature.
When i tell to the google voice to tell me the time, it will tell me correctly but it will keep repeating it. Its happening all the time and regardless of what things i will search using the google voice or "ok google".

Although i can close the apps and everything ends, i just want a fix for this.

Tablet's information are :
-Emerson EM756
-Android version is 5.1.1
-Android system is up to date and google play service is 8.3.01

What i did :
-Already performed factory reset twice and searched through out the web but no solutions

Any possible troubleshoot are greatly appreciated!
Thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google Voice keeps repeating the search result and it does not stop

Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean that no matter what you else you ask Google to search for using "Ok Google," it will always speak the results of the first search? Or do you mean that when you do an "Ok Google" search, it keeps repeating the same thing over and over, even if you're not doing anything else?

aleixai

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Google Voice keeps repeating the search result and it does not stop

Thank you for the reply and yes, it will keep repeating the same thing over and over after i used the "Ok Google" or any search.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is the Google app itself up to date? Search for the Google app in the Google Play Store, and see if there's an update available.